We are thrilled to welcome you back to Spoon and Stable! We have many new safety protocols in place, and our goal is to be as transparent as possible with the measures that we are taking to keep our team and our guests safe. We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure our safety and yours, and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Our commitment to you
- Per Minnesota Department of Health guidelines, we have developed and implemented a COVID-19 Business Preparedness Plan.
- We have increased hygiene and sanitization practices across the board.
- Team members will wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently as needed.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently as needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage.
- As always, our kitchen is deep cleaned on a nightly basis.
- We consulted with our HVAC provider to update our filtering systems.
Prior to your visit
- Please do not visit our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- We appreciate your commitment to honoring your reservation during a time when filling our seats safely is especially critical to sustaining our business. Please call if you need to cancel your reservation! We kindly ask for 24 hours of notice.
During your visit
- We will not offer coat check at this time, but there will be plenty of space near your table to keep personal items.
- Valet service is available for $10 with contactless payment and stringent sanitizing procedures.