We are thrilled to welcome you back to Spoon and Stable! We have many new safety protocols in place, and our goal is to be as transparent as possible with the measures that we are taking to keep our team and our guests safe. We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure our safety and yours, and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Our commitment to you
- Masks and/or face shields will be worn by all staff at all times.
- All team members are screened daily before working, including taking temperatures and completing a health questionnaire.
- Per Minnesota Department of Health guidelines, we have developed and implemented a COVID-19 Business Preparedness Plan.
- We have increased hygiene and sanitization practices across the board.
- Team members will wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently as needed.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently as needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage.
- As always, our kitchen is deep cleaned on a nightly basis.
- We consulted with our HVAC provider to update our filtering systems.
Prior to your visit
- Please do not visit our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- We ask that you make a reservation in advance through our website. Dining room tables, bar seats, and lounge tables must all be reserved in advance.
- We appreciate your commitment to honoring your reservation during a time when filling our seats safely is especially critical to sustaining our business. Please call if you need to cancel your reservation! We kindly ask for 24 hours of notice.
- There is a limit of 4 guests per table or up to 6 if all in one household, 2 guests per group at the bar top.
During your visit
- Dining duration is limited to 2 hours for dinner.
- We ask that you wear masks when moving throughout the restaurant, not actively eating or drinking, and when interacting with our staff.
- Please practice safe social distancing and follow posted instructions which will help you to do so as you move throughout our space.
- We will not offer coat check at this time, but there will be plenty of space near your table to keep personal items.
- Valet service is available for $10 with contactless payment and stringent sanitizing procedures.
- We strongly encourage you to pay with a credit card rather than using cash if possible.