We are thrilled to welcome you back to Spoon and Stable! We have many new safety protocols in place, and our goal is to be as transparent as possible with the measures that we are taking to keep our team and our guests safe. We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure our safety and yours, and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Prior to your visit:
- Please do not visit our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- We ask that you make a reservation in advance for brunch and dinner through our website. Dining room tables, bar seats, and lounge tables will all be reserved in advance.
- We will be applying a $25/guest deposit for each reservation, which will be redeemed on your check at time of your reservation.
- We appreciate your commitment to honoring your reservation during a time when filling our seats safely is especially critical to sustaining our business.
- Please call if you need to cancel your reservation! We kindly ask for 24 hours of notice, and we will be happy to refund your deposit.
- There is a limit of 4 guests per table, 2 guests per group at the bar top.
- Dining duration is limited to 2 hours for dinner, 1.5 hours for brunch.
- We ask that you that wear masks when moving throughout the restaurant, not actively eating or drinking, and when interacting with our staff
- Please practice safe social distancing and follow posted instructions which will help you to do so as you move throughout our space.
- We will not offer coat check at this time, but there will be plenty of space near your table to keep personal items.
- Valet service is available for $10 with contactless payment and stringent sanitizing procedures.
- We strongly encourage you to pay with a credit card rather than using cash if possible.
Our Commitment to You
- Masks and/or face shields will be worn by all staff
- All team members are screened daily before working, including taking temperatures and completing a health questionnaire.
- We have increased hygiene and sanitization practices across the board.
- Team members will wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage.